Discuss park issues at monthly meetings
The Friends of Seward Park meet on the 2nd Saturday of most months at 9:30 – 11:00 am in the Seward Park Audubon Center, 5902 Lake Washington Boulevard, near the park entrance
- Maintain trails and replant native vegetation.
- Remove invasive plants from the native forest.
- Research and publish the natural and human history of the park.
- Produce seasonal family activities and nature walks.
- Provide a voice for community concerns.
How You Can Help
- Hands-on work parties in trail restoration and habitat preservation.
- Research in botany, forestry, marine biology, or natural history.
- Fundraising, grant writing and community outreach.
- Newsletter publication.
Email us at email@example.com