Discuss park issues at monthly meetings
The Friends of Seward Park meet on the 2nd Saturday of the month, September through June, at 9:30 – 11:00 am in the Seward Park Audubon Center, 5902 Lake Washington Boulevard, near the park entrance, or currently via this Zoom link.
- Maintain trails and replant native vegetation.
- Remove invasive plants from the native forest and prairie.
- Research and publish the natural and human history of the park.
- Produce seasonal family activities and nature walks.
- Provide a voice for community concerns.
How You Can Help
- Invasive plant removal
- Hands-on work parties in trail restoration and habitat preservation.
- Research in botany, forestry, aquatic biology, or natural history.
- Beach clean-up
- Fundraising and grant writing
- Community outreach
- Newsletter publication
- Your idea for a project
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org